Friday, July 9, 2021


Chunky Fringe and Digitiser live 4th September

It's still to be definitively finalised. In theory the events will be going ahead because all restrictions will be lifted. but I'm not confident that they will be going ahead. Given rising cases things may need to be shut down again. So we will have to see what happens there.

I have been working away on a project to show should chunky fringe happen. I have most of the coding done. But none of the presentation. I had big ideas for how it could be. But I might need to keep it simple. I want it to be a surprise on the day should it go ahead. So I won't say more. But i have been putting in the time to have something fun.

Giant Space Owl

Mostly I've been focused on the above. But I have printed out a pencil version of book two. The idea being that it would aid with proof reading as any changes can be drawn on. It's nice to hold it in my hands like that. But it is lacking colours. I'm wondering if I should colour book two and release it. Or maybe plow on with drawing the rest? I would really like to complete it one day.

Interactive fiction for Christmas.

After finishing the chunky fringe project for September. I plan to return to this to finish it up in time for December